Tuesday 14 April 2009

Hi Guys & Dell UK Voucher Code

Just a quick note to say I'm back from holiday, it was great! Looking for a new computer now so I can actually run Maya as this one is "shitfucked" as Theiry would say.

If you are looking for a new machine and are interested in a Dell, then this Voucher might be handy.

http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/discounts/dell.co.uk#discounts

also, this is quite a nice item if you have two machines and one monitor.

http://www.dabs.com/productlist.aspx?NavigationKey=11127&NavigationKey=4294955642&CategorySelectedId=11127&PageMode=1

There are various types to choose from, depending on your system, i'll be buying one shortly so let me know if you want some info on it.

Are you all still in London ?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Seb ! Thx for sharing man , much appreciated !! I'm actually researching to buy a new system as well . I've even contacted Richard & Andrew at escape to get their opinion ( or perhaps even buy a system from them ) . I'll share with you the results when I get them ;) . Glad u enjoyed ur holiday , GOD I need one myself ! :(

    ReplyDelete