Tuesday 21 April 2009

3D Studio Max 101

Hey guys , sorry to mention this again . I'm trying to help my friend plug his DVD . He's an awesome guy whose done so much for free ( as I said before ) . So , if any of you are thinking of giving Max a look , then this is by far the best place to look ( & I'm not just saying that because he's my friend , as he's my friend because of how helpful he was for me & many others to get into the 3D field to begin with without asking anything in return ) .

So , without further ado , this is the link : 3D Studio Max 101 .

Hope all of you are doing well , & I wish to see you all someday in good health , GOD willing :) .

Best wishes ,
Aziz

2 comments:

  1. what is the best version of max to use with the cd ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's using Max 2009 in this DVD . But he also makes sure that people from older versions keep up as well .

    If you want , you can check out his style of teaching here : http://lounge.ego-farms.com/showthread.php?t=66 . These are his older 101 tutorials for Max 9 . They're free as well & HD .

    In the DVD though , he covers many more topics ( especially ones related to our line of work , like compositing & light coloring ..etc etc , even cloth simulations ..etc ) , so its definitely worth it . I bought it myself , & I take a look at it whenever I get the time . Its only 55 dollars ( compare that with how much we had to pay for this info at escape :p ) .

    ReplyDelete