Saturday 11 April 2009

Autosave for Maya 2009

Bonjour tout le monde. Haaa, S#?/.. Sorry guys, yes i need to speak english . ok hello everybody. it's the frenchy. I would like to thank and again thank to Tu for the blog. He, Panos, your car is fantastic, you have 3 days to finnish, or kick your as.

And to save your as i have a fucking good link you and everybody: The Autosave maya 2009. it's was in highend3d for a long time and i didn't see it.

http://highend3d.com/maya/downloads/mel_scripts/interface_display/3962.html

For Mike, it's difficult to do snow for icey with subsct.. Some time with the snow the velvet shader it's not to bad. Me and panos, we are in escape studio everyday for the moment. if you want tuto i Subscat. it better to come. texte me and i will try to get you some staff.

this as well it's a update of my work:



the 2cv

i know same thing, but toon shader.

i am working on robot as well: This is for you mike.Tu, thank you again. i will post more staff later. this is a teste for me. see you

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Thierry. 2CV is looking amazing. I like the toon shader alot, reminds me of something from A Scanner Darkly. Your robot is looking good too. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Thierry . I also like the Cel shaded render very much :) . Ride'ere !!

    ReplyDelete